Residential Property Settlements.
Independent Civil Conveyancing offers conveyancing and legal services AS THEY SHOULD BE.
No settlement delays, sound legal support, honest and reliable, transparent, communicative and low professional fees.
We take our fiduciary duty to act in the best interest of our clients (not ourselves) very seriously. That is the fundamental service we offer.
What sets us apart?
Independent Civil Conveyancing can conduct online property settlements with PEXA, the Australian Government’s platform for conveyancing.
We help clients with:
- Family or residential property settlements, transfers or leases
- Land divisions
- Business contracts and leases
- Minor planning applications to Councils
- Private residential sales
- Contract preparation, review and advice
- Form 1 preparation
- Attendance at settlement
- All LTO dealings (Caveats, Power of Attorney, Transmissions for deceased estates, Priority Notices, Change of Name; Registration of Death etc)
Our clients are in the most capable of hands. We are professionals whose first priority to protect clients against risk and keeping them informed of their rights in relation to every facet of their matter.
Call us or book online to speak with a conveyancer today.